Thursday, October 22, 2009

Our new blog


We have a successful yahoo group for our sketchbook project, but the blog is giving more trouble. Thankfully all the wonderful artists who share this project with me are very patient and very understanding.

The Yahoo group is... http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sketchbookproject. Do come and visit. You do not have to be signed up for a sketchbook with Art House to come and visit.

I'll soon bring myself up to speed on how to invite authors to contribute and we'll be off and running.

The photo is from our first member to complete a page. Janet is on a roll, even though she claims her theme didn't inspire her! It seems that "you stick to me like glue" finally release some great creativity there.

Way to go Janet.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for getting it up (LOL) I prefer this format to yahoo as we can comment directly to the post - could have infinite comments - and you don't get the repeat of all the previous in each post...We may need this by the time we all get our pages going. Thanks again and BTW great pages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well the last thing I probably need is another art project group, HOWEVER, I am just starting to make art jourals (getting ready to post my first when I saw this via ABC blog)...so maybe...I'll be back later and figure out how this works.

    ReplyDelete